Login or Sign Up
GunZ forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Announcing: GunZ Open League 1!

Rank
    Likes (Received)

Announcing: GunZ Open League 1!

gunz open league.jpg

Friday, October 2nd - 9th, 2020

Announcing: GunZ Open League! The first one! Number 1! I hope to be able to bring consistent and accessible competition with as low of a barrier to entry as possible -- Open signups and Monthly! If you're of any skill level, you may enter the tournament. No restrictions (so long as you follow the rules, of course).

There is currently no prize pool, and probably won't be a prize pool any time in the future. Maybe in the future I'll do something cool like commission an artist to draw your character. idk. I just don't wanna have entry fees.

Matches will be played over the course of 1 week. The final matches will ideally be played on or before Friday the 9th. After the tournament is over, I'll broadcast the matches on Youtube and Twitch!

I'll be using Challonge to handle the tournament bracket. In the future, I'll try to seed players based on previous results. Live results will be available in the bracket link down below!

THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE PLAYED ON IGUNZ. YOU CAN GET TO THEIR WEBSITE BELOW
    http://igunz.net

HALL IMAGE.jpg

Game Mode
    =============
    - 1v1 duel mode on Hall

- 120 HP 100 AP health settings

- 3 min timer

- "Round 20" for round settings, the first player to win 11 rounds will be declared the winner and move on to the next round.

Tournament Rules
    =============
    - Single Elimination Tournament

- No stalling. No meds.

- No white sets.

- If your opponent does not show up to the game for 15 minutes, you will receive a walkover and go to the next round.

- You must play your own matches. Nobody can play in your place, or play for you on your account.

- You MUST send in a replay, or else you will be disqualified.

- Send your Post-game score screen if you can ;)

- You are not allowed to use any 3rd party programs, cheats or hacks. If you do, I reserve the right to ban you from this and future tournaments.

- Don't sign up with an inappropriate username or a barcode username. You won't get in.

Signups
    =============
    - If you're interested in singing up and want to play, fill out the form below.
    **NOTE:** YOU MUST INCLUDE BOTH YOUR CHARACTER NAME AND DISCORD TAG. I WILL PRIVATE MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD TO CONFIRM YOUR SIGNUP.
    SIGNUP Form:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17ru...YqDVRETsbsOwJs

- I'll be manually entering info from this Google Form directly into a challonge bracket.
    Challonge Bracket:
    https://challonge.com/GOL1
    Last edited by airking; 09-14-2020 at 07:40 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to airking For This Useful Post:

Liked by:
    Cid, claxx, Rain